Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fault on him

I just saw it in my sister's blog.
Gosh,it's so heartbreaking and sad!
It made me teary after reading this article from an unknown resource.
=(



I went to a party,mom, i remembered what you said you told me not to drink, mom, so i drank soda instead.

i felt proud inside, mom, the way you said i would. i didn't drink and drive, mom, even though the others said i should.

i know i did the right thing, mom, i know you are always right. now that the party is finally ending, mom, as everyone is driving out of sight. as i got into my car, mom, i knew i'd get home in one piece. because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.

i started to drive away, mom, but as i pulled out into the road, the other car didn't see me, mom, and hit me like a load. as i lay there on the pavement, mom, i hear the policeman say, the other guy is drunk, mom, and now i am the one who will pay.

i am lying here dying, mom.. i wish you'd get here soon. how could this happen to me, mom?my life burst like a balloon.

there is blood all around me, mom and most of it is mine. i hear the medic say, mom , i will die in a short time.

i just want to tell you, mom , i swear i dint' drink. it was the others, mom. the others didn't think. he was probably at the same party as i. the only difference is, he drank and i will die.

why do people drink,mom? it can ruin your whole life. i m feeling sharp pains now. the pains is just like a knife. the guyw ho hit me is walking, mom and i dont think it's fair. i am lying there dying and all he can do is stare.

tell my brother not to cry,mom. tell daddy to be brave. and when i go to heaven, mom put "daddy's girl" on my grave. someone should have told him, mom, not to drink and drive.if only they had told him, mom, i would still b e alive.

my breath is getting shorter,mom, i am becoming very scared.

please dont cry for me, mim. when i needed you, you were always there.
i have one last question, mom, before i say goodbye.


i didn't drink and drive, so why am i the one to die?

No comments: