Friday, June 13, 2008

Irreplaceable Dad.





I'm not the type that's good in expressing my inner feelings to others ,even my own family.haha,iIknew it's not a good thing or something to be proud of ,haha I'm trying very hard to change it.lol.That's why there's this little tradition in our home,we'll leave letters&cards for each other,be it birthday ,leaving home to study outside , guilty letter when done something wrong and in all sorts of simple situations. Ta-da,below is the lil card I delivered home.hehe all the way from Nilai back to Ipoh.Tho it's not very faraway ,but it costs me 6.70 postlaju to send it.swt. haha.but it's all worth it ,as i'm not home to celebrate it with my dad.


This is my daddy =) Taken by sis when he was busy choosing some leather shoes for the both of us in pv.haha.My dad is cool ,ripley believe me or not :D.haha.He might knew more Jay's song than u guys.=p.under our influence in secondary.lol.He's a very neat&tidy man , a man that loves his family more than himself , a man that works hard for his family , a man that's humourous yet strict&hold on to his principle when he needs to , a man that brought us all around to eat tasty food , a man that will agreed with anything we asked for , a man that will accompanied his children and wife to shop ,a man that will watch movie with his children , a man that... If I were to write about him ,will definitely took few days!hehe.so just a word to describe him,a superdad in my heart =).I love u dad,just like the way you love me.hehe Your forever princess =p.


No comments: