Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let the party begin

Sorry for the delayed post ,will update ya now :)

This is considered the biggest event for the cheerleaders in sem 2 =) We've been waited weeks for this day to come. Dress hunting ,purchasing of heels and accesorries were what that filled our mind the last few weeks.We even have our own pre-prom preparation in D1-25 on thursday night. Took crazy pics & videos ,manicure for each other ,trying out shoes ,dance to the music and all till nearly 2am in the morning =p. After the pre-prom thingy , I went back room to do my moral assignment. Swt. After a late night of brainstorming , I managed to finish my moral at 5.45 am. was so tiredd. Lesson learnt :never do work last minute




Ohwellz, on friday I stayed overnight in Subang with my hometown friends. They have steamboat held in the small apartment of theirs ,simple & tasty :). Prom night finally arrived , we were all brimming with anticipation!haha ,went sunwaypyramid to do my hairdo and makeup with melmel. Makeup at Anna sui's counter and we once thought it would cost a hole in our pocket but surprisingly it's just 50 bucks =p.


Thanks mryau for the photos :D anna sui's model on run haha











Hotel Istana ,pretty chandeliar =)








Theme for this year was Glitz and Glamour. :) Everyone looked so pretty and different that day ,and I can hardly recognize them =p.There's prom king and queen competition ,performances ,lucky draw and ballroom dancing.K and her boyfriend was so sweet together when they were dancing and the way aaron asked her for dance ,haha killed us all =p. Glad that you found the right guy girl =).
I bet the feeling of dancing with the special one in dress/sut in the middle of the dance floor will make the prom a memorable night of lifetime .Too bad I didn't get to taste it this time..

Alevel threesome :D <3








Pretty k &I=)














me&son :)







yeejuan&me:)




Got free entrance into after prom party.Clubbing in maison So k,yl b and I went there ,since it's hard to get together dressed up and have fun. K can't make it cause the bouncer checked her ic just before she entered ,and photostat Ic was not acceptable.Aaron accompanied her outside. Soo.. end up me ,yl and b dancing in the middle of the dancefloor in our dress and heels.haha :) .Was a crazy night I had to admit , but was a blast =) Overnight at K's house ,had pillow talk till 5am. Ohya,special thanks to K's mom for her warm hospitality and magee mee !






Have to get some sleepnow ,classes as usual tomorrow ,life back to normal :( But at least my sis is coming back this wednesday ,soo at least there's something that's worth waiting for this week , can't wait to see her in Klia after nearly a year we didn't see each other =)



Tonight's song obsession : A day like today -Bic Runga soothening & peaceful :)

No comments: