Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy chinese new year !=D

yup,The homesick babe is backed home Again ! =D Ehee but it's for chinese new year this time-the special occasion. The memories of me and my girls all dressed up red and had our very own reunion dinner in inti still fresh in my mind.Gawd it's like so fast, too fast that I didn't even notice that. Ya undeniably time flies ,and many things happened in the previous year while im the 'freshman' in college.=D . Life is always in contrast ,we have both the good and bad side .The ups and downs : the sweet and sour like the rollercoaster. Some found way into love but lost their way out .But there's always rainbow after the rain .We'll soon find the missing puzzle either sooner or later . Just the matter of time . haha why the random 'emo' in this cny season =p. Okay ,have to go entertain my relatives at home =D Have a prosperous year !`

No comments: