Friday, June 19, 2009


Say hello to the stunning lady in the following pictures! :) Don't highly doubt .My mom she is haha.
She told me 984798717 times she wanted to capture of photo when she's still young .
There I half dragged & convinced her to EsteeLauder Model Search in Jusco :)
Persuasive I'm.haha.
RM 280 with makeup plus photoshooting , RM 150 for extra photos and RM230 redemption of EsteeLauder products .
My mom , who normally standing strongly with the natural yet non-makeup principles , looks amazingly hot :))haha
Im gonna get one too next year! haha. Im currently backed home for 3months holidays.
Going down kl tomorrow to check on new Uni with parents :)
Got my cue to go , mom's friend's daughter's pre-wedding buffet dinner tonight.
Till then !








1 comment:

Si Wendie said...

hm..

dun worry..
u'r mum still young ma....
^^