Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Had been a real hassle moving all my stuffs from Ipoh to Kl ,so that explains my lack of update.
I have to walk across the road to maincampus , and then take bus from there to my department of law to have my lectures.
And right , it rained on the first day of my orientation zzzzzzz. The wind was so strong that it almost blew my umbrella away.
SO I seriously don't know how to go classes if there's heavy downpour next time.
The internet connections in HelpResidence sucks! Im now blogging using my friend's broadband.Naff!
And this first week is like giving talks and introductions ,so quite a slack period.
And trust me ,without internet, time passes so slow.I literally spent most of my time on magazines & newspaper.swt.
Luckily my new roomate ,Alycia is one real good person : ) Easy to live with & get along :)
Guess I need some time to get accustomed to my new Uni life .


No comments: