Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lab session.

Just back room from Bio lab
Ohwell, did specimen paper today.
No discussions were allow .Something like mock exam.
Haha , well counted bubbles and watched specimen under microscope.
While I was pouring away the yeast enzyme , mel was shooting me awed looks.
Hahaha.I'm supposed to re-use it.Not pouring it away.haha
As soon we got out of the lab ,
me and mel was like :' stupid carrot. 'haha =p
Cause we can't really compare that carrot with our microscope specimen.
Screwed practical exam.ha
Glad that it's only taking up 5 % in our As exam.
Hot drama series among us recently were Moonlight resonance :)
Tvb only released one episode per-day,

We were all passing pendrives around to watch it .
Trust me , it's worthwatching :)
Brings you laughters and tearss.

Lesson absorbed too :D
Ohyea ,
Sis, congrates that you've got the director in that lawproject !
Was proud of you :)






No comments: