Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend in intii :)

Weekend in inti :)
Cleaned-up the room with b this afternoon.
It's now dust-free &comfffyy.=p
Next to you by Jordinsparks was repeating again&again in my windows media player
Kept me accompanied while I was doing my chem revision. =D
Booked bus ticket to go home on the 1st of october.
Hehe yayyy ! Just the thought of it is enough to put a smile on my face :)
Told ya, I'm forever the homesick babe.
Have a nice phonecall chat with mommy in the evening.
She's non-stop storing health-factss and advices into my brain.
And I obediently accepted them :).
Haha , honestly when I was back in secondary last time
I don't really like mommy being so naggy about my studies and all.
And college is the best getaway place from the nagging parents .
Undeniably college life is fun , first time living life on our own way.
Most of all , freedom claimed :)
But this is also where you starting to miss your parents back at home.
Weird huh .haha
Time flies without us realising.
Growing up can be scary sometimes at some point.
Gonna really enjoy my college life to the fullnest.
Be the jolly and optimistic one :)).

No comments: