Sunday, May 17, 2009





Headed down Euphoria on Thursday night with my hometown friends:.Was quite invigorating:)
Stayed overnight at wei's apartment .
Woke around 2 in the afternoon if not mistaken , slept at 8am the night before lol.Yah call us crazy out of mind. Part of it was because of the pillow talk with peng& wei and another part was peng's mission to wake the particular one for class at 8 lol so we have to accompany her haha.
Headed down pyramid to have lunch in Canton I , a newly open restaurant somehow related to the Dragon I lol.
Since my friends gave a thumbs-up for the food there ,so went and try it .It's not a disappointing one ,the food are really good especially the 'lobak gou' ! A must to order haha :)
How to keep wafer-thin by eating so much?haha geez.














Went Borneo Rainforest around 11 for a drink as it's my birthday when it stikes 12 :))




No comments: