Saturday, May 2, 2009

Im so glad my darling Mel came back Inti and of coz Christine too! =))
It was so dull & boring before this ,I literally spend whole day staying inside my room.
Spent the night at Mel's room ,nail-painting and hair curling =))
It's really hilarious I tell you ,coz we googled on 'How to curl hair using flat iron' in youtube.Want to know who gave the best lecture? Ricebunny.Haha.
Luckily we managed to make straight hair looks abit curly by the end of the night =))
Headed down Pavilion with both of them the next morning .
Had brunch at Tony Roma's :)) The servings are big , and as usual we can't finish what we ordered.
Watched 'Coming Soon' . Its sounds silly I know,Okay but I fret-out even before entering the cinema haha.I was like why pay 11 bucks torturing ourselves?Haha.
Well , the combination of the sound system and her suddenly popping-out on that big screen and it's happening in cinema as well ,make it abit eerie.
Haha overall it's okay to me.But with Christine beside me shouting and the girl infront constantly screaming.
Make the horror movie scarier.Hahhaha..
Ate durian tarts and greentea tarts:)Haha one of our ritual thing .
Tried dresses in forever 21 and bought one too.haha=)
And B ,if you're reading this.You just missed all the fun we had just these two nights.Hahah.
Can't wait to have Rachelle back here with us next Monday!=)) So glas she's coming back to take her law degree.Brimbrim.




No comments: