Thursday, April 30, 2009


Spent 4 hours in saloon this afternoon ,had my hair straightened :))
See how much my hair grew? Amazing isn't it? HAHHAHA
Had dinner with ylin the couple ,Christine and Mel ! Aww I miss them so much.It's so great seeing them after almost two weeks! Yah and we miss you too ,B =(
And we chatted from 8 until 12.30am.Haha ,that's how talkative girls can be. Proven =p
It's my last semester in Inti . Last one month & ten days, and off we go , pursuing studies in our own respective chosen Uni.
Ohya ,a very very Happy birthday to our dear RachelleKaur that's currently in Ipoh.:) She's like a mother in our group of friends ,always there to takecare of us. <3>
Still can recalled your birthday celebration here with us last year.
And our very first time clubbing together.HAHA.
I totally screwed my Biological clock nowadays.Sigh :( Can't fall to sleep easily.
Neway having outing with my girls on Saturday.They're so excited to watch 'Coming Soon' !Haha can't imagine me watching horror movie inside a cinema seriously lol.
Dress hunting here we come too ! =))

Overheard 'That's why I love you ' by Aslyn in my friend's room.A catchable love song .
Mandy is my new official nickname people =))Haha.Declaring statement lol.
Know which country I'd love to go on a long vacation?
Sweden :)) You have to agree with me that it's a beautiful city right?haha yah and im random.





No comments: