Saturday, April 18, 2009

Homecoming


Home is still the best place , I swear my words on that : )
Saying thankyou to Sam for driving me back all the way from Kl ,

I knew how tired you were through your blood-shot eyes.
And Im simply relating conversations to make us both awake on the highway.Haha
Mom and dad both came fetched me ,and we went dinner together :)
It's bonding& dining at the same time,

from malaysia's politics to my neighbour's son .
It's pretty awesome spending time with my parents, just the 3 of us after longwhile.
But the only bad thing is , I have to finish my whole plate of rice and half the extra rice my dad half -forcing me to add on.
'You're skinny bla.bla ' Haha
Slept at 12 that night.Dim sum the next morning since I requested :) They tasted amazingly good!


Daddy went Macau and Hongkong with friend for vacations :( Leaving me and my mom at home.
It's suppose to be a vacation for the two of them, but since Im having my one week sembreak
And Im desperate to spend it at home ,so mommy is staying back with me: )
Off to watch Astro.:)

Ohya ,Im currently really in love with the supermodel Gemma Ward.
I like her cute look. Flawless features :)





And her runway show.



No comments: