Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yapping on and on.

Hey there all !My suicidal 3 days mock exams finally came to a fullstop. =))
Hope I didn't jinxed the papers.haha
Neway,say hola-hola to 10 days break in Ipoh ! Home tomorrow=)) Im truely delighted.
There's just simply too much things I wanted to do
To whittle down the longlists ,
Popcorn moments with Fast&Furious4 and He'sJustNotThatIntoYou,probably with my mom&dad=))
and finishing JeffreyArcher's book(geez after so long I know.haha)
Was grappling with what to do for the whole day since my bio paper will be ending at 11.15am,
So headed down Subang meeting up my friends.=)
Thanks Mel and uncles for the transport=))
Had brunch in the Manhanttan Fish Market,
My personal note on the Pacific Dory,um.. sadly not up to expectation,too little sauce ,too oily.
But the services are good.Haha.
Yah and shopping after eating =)Good for disgesting.Haha







the hankering dress from Dorothy Perkins.aww

Luck specially for bobochan=))Do well in physics paper tomorrow! Love

No comments: