Saturday, April 25, 2009




Blogging in malacca's hotel room now haha :)
Came all the way to support my Sis , as she's the head of event for the lawmoot competition :)
It's a formal function held in their school's moot court, everyone dressed up black and white and they hired three lawyers in real life to judge the competition.
Had really good food in a delicate Thai Restaurant for dinner. :))
Two professional women were singing oldies at the small stage infront.
Mommy kept urging sis and I to write down some songs for them to sing for us.
Few of them were one republic's apologize and leona lewis's bleeding love.HA HA
Apparently they can't sing the songs we wrote ,and there's seconds of awkward moments.haha






Heading back Inti tomorrow morning,Well perplexed feeling I have to admit ,Delighted as I'm finally ending my Alevels and starting my degree ,Meanwhile sad too ,as Im bidding farewell to all the acquaintances I met here,Especially Mel & B :(





HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY MICH!=DD


Haha ,she was screaming&yelling when we suddenly appeared at her doorway last night=D
Few of us came up with this brilliant idea last minute :) Surprising her with the birthdaycake.haha
It's really funny ,she showed up with her hair untied messily and a big loose t-shirt.HAHAHA
She had a change and we headed Greentown for a drink. That's her after changing in those photos.haha.
She's one of my really goodfriend back in Ipoh .
Tho I can't be making an appearance at your real birthday party ,but deep down you know how much I wanted to attend right?hehe :)
Hoping the best for you !Loveee

No comments: