Monday, April 28, 2008

Gonna miss.

My semester break ended,in a blink of eyes.Byebye mommy and daddy=(
Gonna miss my mommy's home-cooked food.
Gonna miss my comfy bed and pillows.
Gonna miss webcamING with my eldest sis without line problem.
Gonna miss the lil goldfishes that I fed every morning.
Gonna miss watching drama series with mommy&daddy on sofa.
Gonna miss taking nap with my mommy.
Gonna miss chatting on phone with my bbf without worrying about my prepaid phone's bill.ha
Gonna miss watching cinema movie with my parents.
Gonna miss ipoh food.=(
Gonna miss holding Laopomich's hand shopping in jusco like old dayss.
Gonna miss Laopowei picking me up in front of my doorway & head to partaayy.
Gonna miss going karaoke with fai and dom.
Gonna MISS so so much more things that i had done in the past two weeks.=(


I'm bck in inti blogging this post now.Tmls timetable is total madness.8 to 4pm and only one hour break in between.Sigh.I wonder how i'm gonna survive through such long hours studying.Shall blog again tomorrow night to tell you guys.Ha.

Jingyun,
Gotta study hard for semester 2,no more fooling around=)
Haha,hmm...
Yearp,anything after this wednesday!aha.
Happy birthday ray!
Subang ,there we go =D
Going to sleep now.Nights=)




These are me before sem 2=)).




No comments: