Thursday, April 3, 2008

Exam fever


Spent 5 hours in library with bobo and mel today , doing our really Last minute study for our final exam next week.Chemistry 's lattice energy...van Der Waals force..atomic mass..blablabla are really driving me crazy..It's 6.40pm when we left the library,haha..first time going back my hostel at such time.

I can't imagine what time we gonna sleep next week..Gonna burn midnight oil with friends,guess we'll have lotsa undereye ring.haha but maybe fatter ,cause the people in common room (D1-25) will order mcd for SURE to keep us awake and make it through the long dreary night!


It's so stressful considering that all my alevel classmates are all brainy genius. Time to get back to my books now,hope to end the finals as fast as possible so i can go back to my Hometown!=)
Miss my parents and my friends over there,especially zhaoxing!Hehe,can't wait to see you , got lotsa things to update you ,cyarh!=D





HOME SWEET HOME <3



Obsessed song : orange county-stefy
Quote of the day :'To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.'



No comments: