Friday, April 18, 2008

Dear sis

I just found this in my sis's blog.She wrote it when i first left home to further my study outside.I MISS YOU so much,sis=( Sob


Wherever you go
Dear Yunnie,
Pinky bear and your sister bid you a very good farewell!!

This is the only soft toy I have on my bed all these while. You bought for me before I left to further my studies in Malacca. Going to get one for you, okay? Haha, I will make sure it is baby pink in colour too.:)





Try to adapt with the new environment but
Dont heed and conform the majority's decision blindly which doesn't worth your follow.
Just because most of them are practicing it, doesn't mean you have to do it. :)
Make full use of your new freedom but do not misuse the trust of our parents.Study smart and play hard too!!
Understand the fact that we human beings are not flawless and we do make silly mistakes most of the times.
Don't waste your god gifted intelligence and talent.
Party animals which seems to be the coolest gang to hang around, can be sizzling hot at night but they are actually another bunch of aimless stray cats and dogs in the sober afternoon.
Live for the future and appreciate the present.Think far ahead and not just indulging in short term happiness.Lead a moderate lifestyle. =)
You are not alone because you have here our parents, elder sisterand I am always there for you. You can always confide to me.
It's all for your own benefits.ad yeshhh, do not forget all the promises that we've made.:)

Watching you turning into a young fine lady is the most beautiful metamorphosis on earth. .
May your next chapter of life is a safe and sound journey.

Thankyou for being a wonderful younger sister who brings bubbly joy to my life when I am feeling so old and dusty after being tempter by the harshness of life.
Your thick fringe is the trademark of your youthfulness. hahaha keep it short and cute!!
Only god knows what we've went through in our past life to own the sisterhood of this life time.
All my best friends are indeed sisters whom god mistakenly left them out while writing the list in my book of fortune. (haha, if not my mum would have a hard time giving birth to so many daughters. lol) We must be really lucky and close to have the same blood flowing in our veins. Cherish it!!

With all my love,
Enen jiejie


*hang on. hahaha we will send a laptop to you real soon. keep yourself occupied with useful hobbies. Asking you to take out a textbook to study now is a bit too much and early la, hahaha just don't go gaming like your england sister did. :P Addiction is bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This was me few years back then when i first bought this lil pink bear to my sis.
Dear sis,

I just visited a website that all of them lost their sisters and brothers and that website were created so that they can let out their feelings.I'm tearing when i'm posting this now.The tears just came flooding out and there was no stopping them.Their stories were all so grieve and i can feel their pain of losing their siblings deep in my heart.I can't imagine if i were one of them..I didn't realize how lucky i'm before this.Sorry that i might be abit immature sometimes ,sorry for being harsh on our last phone call.You must be really busy nowadays with your debate stuffs and all , and you might not even free to visit my blog.But just want to tell you that i really treasure you ,wen jeje and our parents more than anything.I just don't know how to express my feelings sometimes,but it's there.Thank god for putting us as a family and it's really fate that we're sibling.We might not be sisters again,but i'm glad that we have the chance to be before.I'm not gonna take anything for granted now,appreciate all my moments while i'm still alive :)



Quote of the day:
The best treasures are the ones we carry in our heart.

Tonight's song obsession :
Missy Higgins - The Sound Of White


Sincerely,
yunnie <3>

1 comment:

kelly. said...

Yun, even though i've never met your sisters, but i can really feel the love that you and your sisters have for each other.
This is a really touching post.
If I were you and my sister were to write those meaningful words to me, I would definitely cry too.
You're a very special girl.
Your friends at inti will always there for you.
Stay strong and hope you're enjoying your holidays.
=)
Miss hanging out with you.
Take care yun!