Tuesday, October 21, 2008

back inti :)

Spent some splendid days back in my hometown !:)
Haha, it felt so great having parents to takecare of my 3 meals ,the laundry and all.

And I had the remote control in my hand whole day long,
Haha , watched moments of truth ,australia next top model , apprentice , fashions , germs of life ++
Sis came back on sunday morning ,and it's her birthday the day before,
so Dad brought us out for some japanese cuisine :)
To my supersis =D ,
Happy sexy20th birthday!!hehe
And a year older at age but a year younger at heart !=D
Live moderate lifestyles and health as priority.
Hope your law moot project will turns out to be a blast!
you;ll have my full support :)
Am back to Inti this afternoon ,
bought bigmac for b as apology cause I left her totally alone in inti for 6 dayss.oopss =p
Chatted so long with her in alsalam, miss seeing her for one week.
Having my second paper on thursday morning,
chem practical :( hope I don't break testtubes in the lab.haha..
The long-extended exam period are killing my study mode bit by bit.
And if I were to study with my lappy beside me ,
I will be pointing at the same page for hours.haha..=p
So have to force myself to study outside.
Am heading to bed now, study study & study tomorrow.Sniff.
Nights :)





No comments: