Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homeee.



Reached home :) Weeee finally ! hehe Had a really full dinner with parents ! Like always , I ate alot to make them happierrr.haha Cz' they're happy to see me grow lateral moree.=p Slept with mommy last night. Well , slept soundly yesterday night in my own comfy room :)haha Mommy took the effort to do some cleaning-up beforehand.heeI think I have some nice dreams tho ,haha at least not those monsters chasing me..lol.=D Went to granny's house with mommy next morning,basically, spent the whole afternoon & evening with my auntiess. Trying really hard to fit into their conversation.hahaWell , not really successful =p. But I'm an obedient listener.Oopz ,big gen gappp. hahaMy heavy luggage is full of bio text book , chem txt book ,some stats & maths. I haven't even start unpacking them . I really have to brush-up my studies ,exam's so so so nearr. :( Okay , I'm out.Nights :)

Tonight's song obsession : chinese songs :)

Jay's -nu er hong & shi luo fei zhu liu
She-yan hai gong lu de chu kou & an jing le

No comments: