Thursday, October 2, 2008

SO what? I've got my rock moves :Dhaha

For my friends that got their heartbroken ,
Mend them with this song :) !

Haha this song is so so jumpy & naughtyy
Don't brood over unworthty person anymore.
They're just so whatever !

Thanks them for returning the freedom to you.
Live on & move on !
You're better off without themmm!
You've got your own rock moves, you don't need them !
So what??
Show them that you're alright without themm ! :)
NA na na na na nanaaaa !!




Pink's so what?
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight

So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright,
I'm just fine
And you're a tool

So so what?
I am a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight !

No comments: