Tuesday, December 23, 2008

typingday.

I spent almost 4 hours in cybercafe with dear mom yesterday noon.
And guess what? We're not there dota-ing or maple-ing.haha
My stupid desktop's microsoftword went malfunction out of no reason,
and I have to use it to help dad type out the cny's menu.
The cc-counter girl claimed that there's no microsoft word, but there's this 'open office' that serves almost the same function.
What the hell is open office???never even heard of it before.
But i managed to finish typing it & headed some photoshops to have my files print out.
Went numerous photoshops & everyone of them said their com can't open my 'openoffice' file! Shoot.
=(
My whole day effort wasted Larh.
Well ,left with no choice ,went over to neighbour's house to borrow their com the next morning ,and retyped the whole darn thing AGAIN.lol.
It took me just less than 2 hours to finish it :D.
Haha,i can easily list out the name of dishes & price of them by now =p
It's ineffable seeing it print-out successfully at last.Haha.
The whole microsoft thing literally drove my mom& I crazy for 2days!haha
Ohya,i wanted to watch Twilight .but too bad it's not showing in cinema anymore.




No comments: