Friday, December 19, 2008

updates`

Thanks for the conversations over there reminding me how dead my blog is.
Haha virtually, my lack of updates due my desktop undergoing some kinda'desktop problem' =p
So ya , had some guy over to fix it this morning ,and it's running so smoothly now!hahha

The past few weeks were awkwardly normal and quiet for me .
Spent hours and hours at home with my parents, did nothing really beneficial& meaningful =.=
Except the few days I went out with my girls & breakfast with parents.
My parents are being so so strict & controlling over my driving skills.
They were giving the 'condescending lecture' throughout the whole journey .
And I have to focus on what they're saying & focus on the road & try to get use driving a not kancil.
MULTI-TASKED ??? didn't think i can handle that.

yea ,and I felt I don't know how to drive anymore.Haha
Neway spare the details on the driving part , had a lovely afternoon with mom choosing her cny's clothes!
The salesgirl shoved SO many clothes for my mom to try-out.Haha
And Im inside the fitting room with my mom,giving her my brilliant suggestions =]
Going aunt Jane's house to try out her new-baked cake! Off i go.:)


3 comments:

Sathesology said...

Hey!! lol desktop phailure eeh~ no wonder mia for so long. Anyway dunt giv up driving yea. . cuz u must drive me around next sem, dun forget!! gambateh!

Goodluck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goodluck said...

First pic... i tot ur mums ur sister... lol