Friday, February 6, 2009

the backed=D



Finally the chinese new year post! It's not too late right?haha.
Yh,headed back hometown on friday straight after our statistics class.
Thanks b for offering the ride back home,tho it's a lil bumpy.haha =D
Ohyea, Im down with flu and sorethroat.What is that??Pre-newyear sickness?
aw~means Im going to miss all the good food,new year cookies and hole myself up at home?
Apparently no.So Im drinking large amount of pure water and still water even Im not parched.
Sis & I went helped out with dady's rest' on sun night.The reunion dinner time :)
Basically it's considered as my first time being a cashier. =D
I still can't believe the 'original cashier' dares to leave the whole counter to me and my cousin for the whole night after teaching me all the procedures in a very 'simplified' version.And the tutoring is only like 5minutes??
I knows nothing at all.Ha ha. Luckily it still not that bad,and it's quite fun actually using the card machine and the money-changing machine.=D







Part of ipoh's night scene=D




Meet my uber cute lil cousin,Sarah :) new toy of the year.haha.
Aunties and uncles had been playing with her like non-stop?haha



No comments: