Thursday, February 19, 2009

Notcandy-made.




The series marathon week,gem of life and gossip girls =D
Well business men from gem of life did scared me someway somehow,the cruel tactics they used. That's the serges of adult's world I reckon. And the three siblings inside the series reminded me of my own sisters too.
Speaking of that ,I miss them so much !aww.Haven't met up with my eldest sister for ..
I can't even recall how long was that .
Little did I know that swapping clothes , giggles about boys & the charm power against parents
can be so much fun ,just with them.Sighhh
Wish we never grow up, never separate ,and never have to get married and have our own life someday .
Okay,prick my childish bubble =(
Went pyramid last friday with B and Mel ,
B eventually bought the teddy's family and had them hand-sew( as in needles and thread involved) as valentine gift.



That's what love's about,you do crazy things for no rhyme or reasons! =D
We stayed until 1am in starbuck merely sewing & sewing.Haha..
It's worth it I figured, cause it's something custom -the handmade!= D
I can never be that kinda sweet girlfriend, can I ?
Yh had steak as dinner at Jake's on vday with xon,lushan ,jack,zeyi and mir =)).
Delightfull meal =DD!


No comments: