Thursday, February 12, 2009

Party-in-red




Alevel's new year party in yeelin's house last week and the red-dresscode =D
It's surprisingly an awesome throw-out despite the 'abit' silent moment when it just started and while the 3 of us busy eating the cny cookies =D The prawnroll.haha
Then, the ritual cny game ,G A M B L I N G!
Well, I lose almost all the coins in my purse last week in friend's apartment.=(
So was actually having this second thought when they started the game.

Haha, luckily it's not an all losing game ,but I bet I didn't win either.
Afterall it's all in terms of coins ,so Im cool with it =D


The feeling of this very last semester is really mixed-up.
With the fundamental exams that gonna decide which U we're going in the future,
There's barely time for us to fool around and have fun like the past semesters.(during weekdays=p)
So me and my sisters are literally spending our idle time in library like almost everyday.=D
(don't stare in disbelief please)haha
Well pray that persistance stays with me till June =D


Oh yh, dyed my hair black =D the shiny black.bling**ehe
The natural colour remain the nicest colour of all.


Happy 'V'day couples out there! <3

No comments: