Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doll domination addiction

Spent the afternoon with mich ,my favourite chic back in hometown.=)
Jusco was blackout when I got there.Escalator not functioning, no lighting lol.haha.
I saw crowds coming out of the cinema .Well,they got to claim back their money for the particular movie they watched half way.hahaha
So yea,end up mich drove me around & did some shopping in greentown area.
' I hate this part' is on my repeating list today.Had been listening to it again & again.
Pcd new album Doll Domination is so so nice :)
Got to heard two songs of theirs 'bottlepop ' & ' I hate this part'.
But the second song is very special song & it's one of my favourite.=)
It's about anybody who ever has a heartbreak or gone through some tough time in their life , when you're just going through something that is so hard & you just hate that part you've to go through it whether it's a relationship or not , just stay strong ,keep your faith & you'll get through it.
Sorry that I didn't get to find a better version of the song in imeem.Hope you guys like it :)
Ohyea, having a meaningful msn chat with one of my friend now .:)
Know what's the important elements he told me in love?
Understanding & trust .:) So true.
If you're reading my blog right now, I bless you for finding your true love :)haha
.






No comments: