Saturday, November 1, 2008

Live now.

Woke up at 9 in the morning ,bathed-changed & headed to ktm station with b :) We gonna have one day off shopping in pavillion-timesquare-sgwang!! =D
But something bad happened and I would never forget it for the rest of my life .The ktm was arriving , we were waiting to board the ktm ,all of sudden ,we heard screams from the end of the queue . Then saw one girl being dragged along by the moving ktm ,omg.. can only see half of her body,another half was stucked with the ktm. The pain expression on the girl's face I would never forget =(. When the ktm finally stopped , she was out of sight.
People around were all stunned & some even cried. Images of her half body kept flashing up in my mind.=(. People gathered around the ktm , the girl was stucked under ktm now. I don't dare to step forward to see it. I was praying hard in my heart hoping she's still alive. They took more than half an hour to rescue her. Blessed that she's still alived.But she seemed to be very weak and only spoke softly.
I witnessed the whole tragic happened right in front of me ,and that girl I just met her in bakery yesterday.
I undergo it myself so.. it still brings me ghostbumps whenever I thought of it , the feeling is so real & close to heart.


Everyday we practised the same routine over and over.
We were busyh studies, the pilling assignments and the neverending workload.
What if tomorrow never comes?
Did you ever slow down your pace and care about people that you cared and people that cared for you?
Did you hide the love inside your heart and he/she doesn't know about your truefeeling?
Did you regretted some mistakes you've done ,but you don't have to courage to apologize?
Life can be so fragile and unpredictable. We never knew who's the next victim .It's fated.
Appreciate life with no regret.If we don't live now, when is it?

2 comments:

Hao said...

that sounds really hurt..should appreciate our life more :)

WayeYoung said...

WHOA! i can't believe it :O
maybe will be in the news..