Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happybirthday honglin :)**

Weeee! I'm finally done with my As exam !A big sigh of relief :)
Friggin happy =D!
End of semester 3 & start of my december holidays.
Went down pyramid by the 9.30 AM bus from inti with my girls.
Then met up with laiwei,one of my close friend back inhometown.
The feeling of seeing one old friend is unspeakable.=)
Went back to her house to shower & had dinner with her parents & brother.
It's our honglin's birthday today :) 20th.haha.He had a party throw-out at Mos later at night.
So we headed down to attend his birthday celebration :)
Luckily he booked the vip & we don't need to queue up long outside the stuffy place.Haha
But since he's the only one can bring us in & different people came at different time,
He had to walk up & down for ntimes =p.Guess it's uneasy for him.haha
Yeah had a greatnight there.Dancin-dancing & partying after more than a month of tension-ed exam. :)
As usual, the birthday-boy got drunk by the end of the night.And he's really drunk.haha.
He'll remember his 18th birthday I reckon .unforgettable=p

No comments: