Friday, November 7, 2008

Fly me to the moon <3



Hello people!I just came home for twodays.No examsuntil 18th of november.So..yar! great opportunity to get home & relax relax bit larrh :))

Handed my sis the cute lil' I bought for her birthday last week =p
Hha , sorry for my childishness as I still gave tedbear to my sis.
I tried my best ..you knew?haha was wondering in pavillion /timesquare.. seeking presents with ' reasonable' prize was harder than I once thought.

Haha, tedbear OK ma, at least can keep her accompanied during her ups&downs :) .And extra marks is , it's really uber cute. :)
Woke by daddy this morning to have breakfast together.
Afternoon day-out with my parents and sis .Daddy drove round-round Ipoh keeping me update of Ipoh's new shoplots and buildings.haha.
Well, he used to drove us everywhere as we can do more chatting in the car together =)
Afterthat, we went Jusco to watch James bond. Hmm ,maybe we had higher expectations to this well-known James, but..it's turned out to be just a very ordinary action movie.But it's still worth watching since it's with my family =)
Yea,that's all for my first day at home.Feeling happy :)

Nightsoff :)

with my sis.haha :)

Tonight's favourite hits :)
Olivia ong's -Fly me to the moon **
in love in lovee =)
Backstreetboys -Crawling back to you


No comments: