Friday, August 7, 2009

I finally got my first pay cheque!umm although I didn't work for the entire month and it's only salary for twenty-something days,but it's way too little right....so it's considered as wages not salary lol.
Imagine I have to pay my house rent ,my car petrol , my parents , household expenditures and so much more with THIS SUM OF MONEY?? LOL life's hard , and earning money is definitely harder.zzz.


Im contracted with flu and sorethroat! Darn it.With the outbreak of that stupid H1N1 ,I better not get that.
Mom insisted to bring me to clinic tomorrow if I have fever.lol.
I probably got it from the kids in my work place cause many of them were coughing and wearing masks lol.
In love with pink's I don't believe you :)Her strong sexy wocals are fitting for such an outpouring of feeling !
And Im freaking out now, as the date of releasing results is getting closer & closer ,guess what.Im actually having perpetual nightmares these nights.Not so good.
Going back Inti this few days to take my results slip with parents & register for my new Uni :)


Mom's secret recipe to beauty haha:) I think I gained pounds staying at home just this two months.My mom never afraid to experiment with new recipes and flavours, a trait that hadn't been passed down to her daughter obviously..haha.And my mom's golden phase will be ' You have to cook well to capture your husband's heart' lol.She kept harping on this.Alright alright..Im trying ,just in baby steps.haha .





This version of pokerface is so nice!

No comments: