Saturday, August 1, 2009




I spent literally the whole friday with my parents and sister haha, from morning until night =)
Yeah and I'd skived off my work haha Oh-Oh.But what's more important than family right?=D
And now that I didn't always get to spend time with my sister =)).
As usual the morning breakfast ,then daddy brought the 3 of us for foot massage.HAHAHA
It's really their adult kinda thing .LOL. And it's weird letting stranger deal with the foot you see..
And I always had that little phobia in my head, seeing those celebrity shouting in agony in those tvshows hahah.
But it's totally not a problem to healthy people like me =DD haha..cause I didn't feel anything ,
apparently she didn't give in any strength lol.Whatever it is ,there's first time for everything :)Thanks daddy !
And watched The Proposal ,the kinda movie which you can just sitback with your popcorns ,relax and have a good laugh , love&Comedy:)
Afterthat was the guiltiest pleasure of the week lol-Baskin's ICECREAM ! =))
Im not gonna harp on the fat issue, hehe cause it's satisfying =))
Then daddy brought us to a newly opened funpub lol.Yeah and sis and I sipped on orange juices LOL.haha
There goes my friday night ,peachy isn't it :))Simply with family ,worth flaking on work now ?haha
Ohyeah ,I just finished watching 20 epi of 'A great way to care' :)
Meaningful hongkong series:)Psychologist & crime investigations.
Alright nights off :)


No comments: