Thursday, August 13, 2009


Was back in Inti to get my result slip and settle the withdrawal & deposits stuffs.
It's so weird that even though we just left for two months ,we can hardly see familiar faces around lol.
I didn't get to stay long to catch up with my darls ,cause parents were waiting in the car =(
And I swear just in that short hour, people were looking at us solely because we were so so noisy on the bridge ,the hallway ,library , the office literally everywhere.HAHAHA
And yeah bid farewell and I headed down kl to survey my new Uni =)





Parents in one u=)

Enquire about hotel rooms in one world hotel and it's fully booked.


And so is the hotel opposite the curve.lol.What kinda peak season is it now huh.So ended up staying in my aunty's house in Kepong area :)

And Im registered as a Help University College student now :)
And the orientation will be at 1st of september.Im looking forward to it .:)
And I swear I gonna strive really hard this time in Uni for my own future and not to let my parents worry about me .
Saying thankyou to both my parents for ..everything.:)
Love them!

No comments: