Monday, August 24, 2009


So yeah had been busy shopping stuffs for my new uni with mom :)
Shampoos, groceries, supplements ,electronic devices
Literally anything you can name.
It was pouring really heavily today and got me & mom wet all over,but it's fun
well getting wet in rain once awhile .
Aunty dropped by my house yesterday to chat with me(Um she talks more),
Mom's turn to give lectures when we were chilling just now.
Well we never were grown-up in adult's eyes,and the forever small girl.
I just wished they'll soon findout that this lil girl of theirs is growing really fine and will know how to fend herself well .
And starts to worry less about me :)
I always have something with fragrance,and wanted to change one for quite sometime.
I was wobbling whether to get davidoff's coolwater or the burberry summer's fragrance .
I like burberry's slightlymore.Its beautiful, fresh & feminie :) And my mom's fav too!





Outing with my bffs .Breakfasts,boutiques,lunch,shopping, dinner and excessive laughters were simply amazing! :)



Shakira's shewolf , Jaysean's down ,The hot rats' drive my car.My oober fav!
Alright gotta go.Start packing stuffs for new uni.Leaving on wed.
Anticipating much <3

No comments: